Business Developement Manager
What would be your main tasks?
- Discovering new clients
- Establishing and developing business relationships with new and existing clients
- Research and recognize customers’ business strategy, future product plans, and expansion activities
- Create outstanding presentations which clearly communicate Evista’s main assets
What do we expect from you?
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, sciences, or business
- At least 3+ years of experience in business development
- Ability to generate connections
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Industry knowledge of software development landscape and ability to learn
- Understanding of technical related issues is a plus
- Programming knowledge is also a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent English is a must, any other language (other than Hungarian) is a plus
What do we offer?
- A long-term job
- Competitive salary
- Location: in the center of Szeged, in a trendy, constantly developing office
- Table tennis, office massage
- Family friendly workplace and friendly atmosphere
Why should you choose us?
- Because we’re planning long-term
- Because the atmosphere is friendly
- Because you can work in a nice environment
- Because more than 90% of our colleagues would recommend Evista as a job
Send us your CV to the email@example.com e-mail address and join our team!
Have a question?
Unsure on whether to apply to a post? Want to know more on specific requirements? Cannot find a post you think you’re qualified for? Or just curious?
To get in touch with us, please fill out the contact form. We’ll respond promptly to your inquiry.