What would be your main tasks?
- Active participation in constantly maintaining the positive office atmosphere
- Organizing corporate events and team buildings
- Participation in recruitment and onboarding process,
- Providing career paths
- Support the work of management and employees
- Develop the company culture by continuously researching and introducing new ideas
- Represent the company at national and international events
What do we expect from you?
- The desire for constant development due to the IT sector
- English language skills
- Independent, proactive working skills
- A strong-minded and confident attitude
- Client-centered approach, kindness
- High level of organization, complex mindset
- Problem-solving and conflict management skills
What can be an advantage?
- Positive and enthusiastic personality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the IT sector
- Event organizer experience
What do we offer?
- A long-term job
- Competitive salary
- Location: in the centre of Szeged, in a trendy, constantly developing office
- Home office possibility
- English language education
- Table tennis, office massage
- Family friendly workplace and friendly atmosphere
Why should you choose us?
- Because you can learn and develop
- Because we’re planning long-term
- Because the atmosphere is friendly
- Because you can work in a nice environment
- Because more than 90% of our colleagues would recommend Evista as a job
Send us your CV to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address and join our team!
Have a question?
Unsure on whether to apply to a post? Want to know more on specific requirements? Cannot find a post you think you’re qualified for? Or just curious?
To get in touch with us, please fill out the contact form. We’ll respond promptly to your inquiry.