What would be your main tasks?
- Doing complex tasks with independent responsibilities as a developer
- Contribution to the backend development of websites, portals, e-commerce solutions
- Developing and documenting REST API-s
- Integrating our own and 3rd party API-s
- Optimizing existing backend systems
- Contribution to huge, challenging projects
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with PHP frameworks(Laravel, Yii, Symfony, ect.)
- Good cooperation with the backend developer, designer and system administrator colleagues
- Active participation in the creation of new development lines
- Experience in assembling a functional specification
- General knowledge of software development (algorithms, memory management, Linux, Git)
- Experience in object-oriented programming
What can be an advantage?
- Intermediate command of English
- An unstoppable desire for development and learning
- Experience in the development of high-traffic sites
- DevOps approach
- Knowledge of automated testing
- Knowledge of software design and UML
Why should you choose us?
- Because you can deal with interesting and varied projects
- Because you can learn and develop
- Because we’re flexible, so you can work in the office or home office
- Because we’re planning long-term
- Because the atmosphere is friendly
- Because you can work in a nice environment
- Because more than 90% of our colleagues would recommend Evista as a job
Send us your CV to the email@example.com e-mail address and join our team!
Have a question?
Unsure on whether to apply to a post? Want to know more on specific requirements? Cannot find a post you think you’re qualified for? Or just curious?
To get in touch with us, please fill out the contact form. We’ll respond promptly to your inquiry.