- Plan and execute complex development tasks
- Take part in front-end development of portals, e-commerce solutions, websites
- Use REST APIs
- Integration of own-developed and 3rd party APIs
- Optimizing existing front-end applications
- Contributing in high scale projects
Career at Evista
What it’s like to work at Evista?
You will join a team of 40+ developers, DevOps engineers, UX/UI designers and project managers of various age and experience level. Evista is a friendly place where you can improve your professional skills. If you encounter an obstacle and cannot find an appropriate technical solution you can every time turn to our experienced colleagues and they will help you.
Evista’s office is located in the city center of Szeged in a building offering clear and spacious work environment. You can easily reach our office by public transport and will find cafés and restaurants within reach.
We are flexible, most of our contributors work one or more days a week from home.
We offer refreshing massage to our colleagues twice a week to help you to keep your body in good shape and avoid the harmful side-effect of office work. And if you need a short break between task, table tennis and an Xbox are also available. We also find occasionally time to have some fight in a LAN party.
As we work mostly for foreign clients we encourage our colleagues to learn English. In Evista you can participate in English classes twice a week in a small group.
- Doing complex tasks with independent responsibilities as a developer
- Contribution to the backend development of websites, portals, e-commerce solutions
- Developing and documenting REST API-s
- Integrating our own and 3rd party API-s
- Optimizing existing backend systems
- Contribution to huge, challenging projects
- Discovering new clients
- Establishing and developing business relationships with new and existing clients
- Research and recognize customers' business strategy, future product plans, and expansion activities
- Create outstanding presentations which clearly communicate Evista's main assets
- Execute daily accounting and administration tasks
- Follow up with clients, suppliers
- Prepare documentation for accounting
- Maintain internal registries, prepare statistics
- Active participation in constantly maintaining the positive office atmosphere
- Organizing corporate events and team buildings
- Participation in recruitment and onboarding processes,
- Providing career paths
- Support the work of management and employees
- Develop the company culture by continuously researching and introducing new ideas
- Represent the company at national and international events
Have a question?
Unsure on whether to apply to a post? Want to know more on specific requirements? Cannot find a post you think you’re qualified for? Or just curious?
To get in touch with us, please fill out the contact form. We’ll respond promptly to your inquiry.